January 11, 2013

Best NEW Products of 2012!


Earlier this week we revealed the overall most popular Sigma products based on customer purchases in 2012 and briefly talked about why they each made it to the top 10 list. Today we’re taking it one step further and unveiling the best-selling new products from the past year. Check it out:

  1. Defining Eyes Palette by TiffanyD {limited edition!} – Recently launched in late November, this palette has been a top-seller ever since due to its versatility to create both every day, neutral looks as well as sultry, dramatic ones. The Defining Eyes Palette is essentially an all-in-one kit for the best eye enhancing tricks and looks. No wonder it’s so popular!
  2. Performance Eyes Kit – A kit unlike any other, this one was designed specifically for advanced and detailed makeup artistry. Thanks to each of the eight brushes’ specific use for producing the most intricate of eye designs, you can add depth to your crease or create a perfect cat eye, and everything in-between. Talk about pristine performance!
  3. Paris Makeup Palette {limited edition!} – An exclusive palette that boasts several unique and vibrant shades – all of which were created from inspiration taken by some of YouTube’s top beauty gurus amongst the most famous monuments in Paris. Discover this City of Lights-inspired palette while you still can!
  4. F88 & P88 brushes – These latest additions to the Sigmax collection have surely made a name for themselves on the best-sellers list. The distinct angle of the brush allows for the most precise application of foundation and concealer in hard-to-reach areas of the face. Essential tools to achieving that flawless finish!
  5. Beauty Expert - Brow Design KitOur exclusive and convenient brow kit contains all of the arching, shaping and grooming tools you need to achieve beautiful and defined brows. Just the thing to make perfect brows an essential (and easy) part of your every day beauty ritual!

What was your favorite new Sigma product from 2012?

© 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC

7 comments:

  1. I have not bought, but would dearly love the Defining Eyes palette because it has such a good mixture of shades. I know that I would get a lot of use out of this palette... x:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite product of 2012 is the Paris Palette, the next item on my wish list is the Defining Eyes, have wanted it before it was even released LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be able to try the F88 & P88 brushes, they sound like miracle workers =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the E70 and F80. I'm waiting for the mrs bunny brushes and F88 + some other individual brushes and looking so much forward to the day the are in my mailbox. I would love to buy the performance eyes kit (but have to wait, since I've bought so many brushes lately) :) I love your brushes Sigma. I have never used so much quality on my face before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the P88 and waiting for the F88. The P88 is just perfect for consealer, cream eyeshadow, cream highlight +++. i love that brush and its my favorite :) i love your brushes sigma <3 i have never felt so much quality on my face before!! in this list i really want the performance eye kit. they would be perfect for my eyes :) happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will certainly try it all.
    http://fabianamakeupartist.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the kabuki brushes are amazing. I use them every day!

    ReplyDelete