February 24, 2012

Top 5


We held a poll here in the Sigma Beauty office to find out which brushes the ladies simply couldn’t live without. The catch? They could only choose the five they thought were most essential for creating an everyday look. After compiling everyone’s answers, here are the brushes that made the top five:

  • Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (F80) – This brush turned out to be the majority of everyone’s go-to foundation brush for its ability to evenly buff on foundation for a clean, flawless finish. Runner up? The F84!
  • Large Powder (F30) – The F30 contains large, dense bristles for application of powder products to set and keep foundation in place all day. Perfect for creating a matte finish on skin! 
  • Large Angled Contour (F40) – The angle of the F40 makes for easy application of blush, bronzer and/or highlighter to enhance and define cheekbones. 
  • Eye Shading (E55) – The E55 was a top pick for its versatility to apply shadow all over lid and to blend out any harsh, jagged lines. 
  • Small Angle (E65) - This brush performs double duty by working to fill in sparse areas of brows but also to apply gel eye liner or powder along the lash line.

    We'd love to know - what are your top essential Sigma Beauty brushes?

     © 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC 

24 comments:

  1. Sempre que passo aqui, meus olhinhos brilham...

    bjoss

    Lu

    blush-lu.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pour ma part je les ais tous depuis peu et un vrai régal à utiliser mon chouchou F80 et le E55 pas mal du tout bref je les aimes :) bibi

      Delete
  2. I love your brushes, but the F30 had a little accident. I washed all my brushes, no problem, but the F30 started to bleed, the water was blue, and lost plenty of bristles. Now the brush is super dry, and still is losing it's bristles, and looks very damaged...what happened???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are sorry that happend to you! Please contact our customer service department and they can assist you! Email contact@sigmabeauty.com

      Delete
  3. I don't have any Sigma brushes yet, but I've heard amazing things about the F05, and I feel like if I did have it - it would be one of my essential brushes for every day looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've go my top 5 (in fact, they're 7 :P) in here! I just LOVE e45 and I've to buy LOTS MORE! <3 http://www.laundmakeup.com/2011/11/black-friday-my-sigma-beauty-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have 2 of these but I would love to try the rest! Wonderful brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY favorite is F80. I can not think about using my foundation without this brush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tenho todos estes, exceto o F80 que eu quero muito.
    Está em minha lista de desejos.
    Maravilhosos! Beijinhos

    http://www.jaquelinebeatriz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same ones and E15. And I never go anywhere without my travel size E25 what I got from you as a gift in my first package from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE my F80 and F84 - and now I have the Mr. Bunny set on the way, can't wait!! xoxox

    www.TypeAPetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love

    http://mulherziceon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Sigma Brushes. Very good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is the favorite for mineral foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is the favorite for mineral foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is the favorite for mineral foundation?

    ReplyDelete